This is how I believe the final standings will be for this NFL Season. PS: Someone pointed out that New Orleans vs. Arizona was impossible. If so, somebody correct me on that.
- Indianapolis Colts (14-2, Losses: Patriots , @Texans )
- Cincinatti Bengals (13-3, Loss: @Minnesota)
- New England Patriots (13-3, Loss: @Saints )
- Denver Broncos (12-4, Losses: @Colts, @Eagles )
- Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4, Losses: Bengals, @Ravens )
- Houston Texans (11-5, Loss: Patriots)
- San Diego Chargers (9-7, Losses: Eagles, @Broncos, @Cowboys , Bengals)
- New Orleans Saints (16-0)
- Minnesota Vikings (15-1)
- Dallas Cowboys (13-3, Loss: @Saints)
- Arizona Cardinals (11-5, Losses: Vikings, Packers )
- Philadelphia Eagles (12-4, Loss: @Cowboys)
- Atlanta Falcons (11-5, Losses: Eagles, Saints)
- Green Bay Packers (10-6, Losses: Cowboys, @Steelers)
AFC Championship: Indianapolis Colts vs. Cincinatti Bengals. Bengals Win.
NFC Championship: New Orleans Saints vs. Arizona Cardinals. Saints Win.
SUPER BOWL: New Orleans Saints vs. Cincinatti Bengals. Saints Win.